Why implement this Booster?
• To increase customer spend
• To increase sales for a specific dish
• To enhance customer ordering experience
Instructions for implementing this Booster
Step 1: Create a Menu Item
- Once logged into your HungryHungry Backend, navigate to ‘Change Menu Items’.
- Go to 'Items', and click 'Create New Item'.
- Follow the prompts to create menu item.
- Click 'Save'.
TIP: Dish add ons and subtractions can also be configured at this stage.
Step 2: Create 'Combos' to add Upsells and Cross-sells
Combos are made by combining pre-existing items in the HungryHungry menu.
- Navigate to ‘Change Menu Items' and then ‘Combos’.
- Go to create ‘New Flat Price Combo’.
- Populate information for ‘Basic Info'.
Go to ‘Combo Settings’ and add Upsell and Cross-sell items.
a) The items need to have the price in the 'Price Add' box.
b) Set minimum limit to 0.
c) Set maximum limit to the upper limit.
Click 'Save' and 'Publish Changes'.
• Something to share?
• Go on, you deserve it.
• Your burger, your way.
• Customer favourites.
• Goes perfectly with.