Welcome to the customer driven ordering solutions provided by HungryHungry Holding Pty Ltd (A.C.N 636 757 214), HungryHungry Trading Pty Ltd (A.C.N 637 773 276), HungryHungry Employment Pty Ltd (A.C.N. 637 773 203) and HungryHungry IP Holding Pty Ltd (A.C.N 626 749 406) (together, "HungryHungry").
If you have any particular questions please contact us by email via firstname.lastname@example.org
"Applications" means any of the customer driven ordering software provided by us via the Platforms on any Device (as changed or updated from time to time by us).
1. confidential information relating to the technology and design of our Services including, but not limited to, algorithms, manuals, designs, diagrams and training videos of the Services;
2. the Data;
3. information relating to our personnel, policies or business strategies;
4. information relating to the terms upon which the Services are provided to you;
"Device" means any type of device including a computer, mobile phone, tablet or console.
"Delivery Provider" means a third party person or entity who conducts a delivery business or provides delivery services.
"GST" has the meaning given by section 195-1 of the GST Act.
"GST Act" means the A New Tax System (Goods and Services) Tax Act 1999 (Cth) as amended or replaced from time to time.
"Intellectual Property Rights" means all intellectual property rights, including all copyright, patents, trademarks, design rights, trade secrets, domain names, know how and other rights of a similar nature, whether registrable or not and whether registered or not, and any applications for registration or rights to make such an application.
"Moral Rights" has the meaning given under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and includes any similar rights existing in other countries.
"Merchant" means any participating merchant from which goods and/or services may be purchased via the Services.
"Platforms" means the internet sites at the domain ordermate.online and/or hungryhungry.com or any other website, mobile site or application operated by us via which the Applications may be accessed or used on any Device.
"Services" means any and all websites, platforms (including the Platforms), applications (including the Application), products or services offered by us.
"User" means any person, and where the context permits, includes any entity on whose behalf that person who uses (whether as a registered or unregistered user) or accesses the Services on any Device.
"Valid Tax Invoice" means a tax invoice that satisfies the applicable requirements of the GST Act.
"you" means the User, and where the context permits, any person you authorise to use the Services on your behalf.
"your" has a corresponding meaning.
1. USE OF SOFTWARE
We and our licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Services at any time without notice. In no event will we be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such Services. We may also impose limits on the use of, or access to, the Services in any case and without any notice or liability.
As a condition of your using and accessing the Services, you represent and warrant that you:
a) if purchasing goods that include alcohol products, are aware and comply with all relevant and applicable laws regarding the purchase and consumption of alcohol, including but not limited to, legal age requirements;
b) will only provide Data and other information that is complete, accurate and up to date;
c) will not falsify any of your Data or other information;
d) will only maintain one account at any given time, and if your account is ever suspended or terminated for any reason, you will not create another account;
e) are not currently prohibited or otherwise restricted from using or accessing the Services;
f) are not a competitor of us, and are not using or accessing the Services for the purposes of competing with our business;
g) will not violate any of our or any other person's rights, including but not limited to, Intellectual Property Rights; and
3. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
1. You must not:
b) use the Services in any way that could damage our reputation or the goodwill or other rights associated with the Services; or
d) attempt to undermine the security or integrity of our computing systems or networks or, where the Services are hosted by a third party, that third party's computing systems and networks;
e) use, or misuse, the Services in any way which may impair the functionality of the Services, or other systems used to deliver the Services or impair the ability of any other user to use the Services;
f) attempt to gain unauthorised access to any materials other than those to which you have been given express permission to access or to the Device on which the Services are hosted;
g) transmit, or input into the Services, any files that may damage any other person's computing devices or software, content that may be offensive, or material or Data in violation of any law (including Data or other material protected by copyright or trade secrets which you do not have the right to use); and/or
h) unless you have our prior written consent, rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the Services, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Services, any updates, or any part thereof or any computer programs used to deliver and/or operate the Services (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open sourced components included with the Services).
3. You must ensure you protect the Services at all times from unauthorised access, use or damage and you must ensure that all usernames and passwords required to access the Services are kept secure and confidential. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your passwords or any other breach of security and you must reset your password and you must take all other actions that we reasonably deem necessary to maintain or enhance the security of our computing systems and networks and your access to the Services.
6. You will be responsible for providing your own Device and other access facilities (including terminal, software, internet access, modem and telecommunications facilities) necessary for utilising the Services. You must ensure that any Device on which the Services are used are in good, up to date working order and operating condition. We accept no responsibility or liability for any deficiency relating to your Device and other access facilities. Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that you will be solely liable for any fees or other charges incurred by you in connection with using or accessing the Services, including but not limited to software, hardware, equipment and internet usage charges.
4. USAGE LIMITATIONS
Use of the Services may be subject to limitations. Any such limitations will be advised.
5. SUITABILITY OF GOODS
You agree and acknowledge that:
a) we do not produce, prepare or provide any food, beverages or goods;
b) any and all food, beverages or goods you purchase through our Services are provided to you by the Merchant offering the food, beverages or goods;
c) we make no representations as to the suitability, quality or acceptability of any food, beverages or goods generally and/or with regard to your particular needs (including any allergies or illnesses you may have).
d) if there are any issues with regard to the suitability, quality or acceptability of any food, beverage or good provided to you by a Merchant, you will contact that Merchant directly in respect of such issues and will hold us harmless in respect to any claim, loss or damage arising from such issues (including any health outcome or illness associated with such issue).
e) where the food, beverage or goods are not suitable and the Merchant agrees to refund you in respect of any payments you have made, you may be eligible for a refund. You accept and acknowledge that any agreement in respect of the provision of a refund is to be between you and the Merchant.
6. DELIVERY OF GOODS
You agree and acknowledge that:
a) where you have used our Services to place an order with respect to food, beverage or goods from a Merchant which is to be delivered to you, the delivery service is provided to you by a third party Delivery Provider (and is not delivered by us).
b) you agree to be bound by any policies and terms applicable to that Delivery Provider with respect to the delivery.
c) we make no representations as to the suitability, quality or acceptability of the conduct of the delivery driver, the timeliness of the delivery or generally in regard to the delivery by a Delivery Provider.
d) if there are any issues with regard to the suitability, quality or acceptability of any food, beverage or goods delivered to you by a Delivery Provider, you will contact the Merchant directly in respect of such issues and will hold us harmless in respect to any claim, loss or damage arising from such issues (including any health outcome or illness associated with such issue).
e) if there are any issues with regard to the conduct of the delivery driver, the timeliness of the delivery or generally in regards to the delivery by a Delivery Provider, you will contact that Delivery Provider directly or the Merchant in respect of such issues and will hold us harmless in respect to any loss or damage arising from such issues.
7. FEES AND PAYMENTS
1. You acknowledge that where you purchase any food, beverage or goods from a Merchant through our Services you will be responsible for payment in respect of that food, beverage or goods.
2. Where such payments are taken through the Services, you acknowledge and accept that such payments are not processed or taken by us and instead are processed by a third party payment gateway (and you agree to be bound by any policies and terms applicable to that payment gateway).
3. You may request a tax invoice for any payments to a Merchant via the Platforms where that option is provided for in the Platforms or directly from the Merchant. You acknowledge and agree that the Merchant is solely responsible for providing you with a valid tax invoice, ensuring that any tax invoice provided is correct in all respects and is a Valid Tax Invoice and you agree to hold us harmless in respect of any loss or damage arising from the Merchant’s failure to do so.
1. Unless the relevant party has the prior written consent of the other or unless required to do so by law:
c) you shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that your employees, agents, subcontractors or related entities, do not make public or disclose our Confidential Information. If you become aware that any of your employees, agents, sub-contractors or related entities passed on any Confidential Information to any other party, then you shall notify us in writing immediately.
2. The provisions of this clause shall not apply to any information which:
a) is or becomes public knowledge other than by a breach of this clause;
b) is received from a third party who lawfully acquired it and who is under no obligation restricting its disclosure;
c) is in the possession of the receiving party without restriction in relation to disclosure before the date of receipt from the disclosing party; or
d) is independently developed without access to the Confidential Information.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. Title to, and all Intellectual Property Rights in the Services and any documentation relating to the Services remain our (and/or our licensors) sole property .
3. Nothing transfers to you ownership of the Services or our Intellectual Property Rights in relation to the Services.
4. You acknowledge that we (and/or our licensors) own all the Intellectual Property Rights in the Services.
5. We retain full legal rights in and title to the Services whether in its original form or as modified by you or us.
6. You will not directly or indirectly do anything that would or might invalidate or put in dispute our title in the Services.
7. If any person makes any claim alleging that any of the Services infringes any Intellectual Property Rights or Moral Rights of any person, you must:
a) promptly notify us in writing; and
b) cooperate with, assist and act at all times in accordance with our reasonable instructions, in relation to the claim and any consequent investigations, negotiations, settlement and dispute resolution proceedings.
8. You must not:
a) permit any person to link to any page containing any part of the Services (including via a hyperlink or RSS feed) without our prior written consent;
c) reproduce, make error corrections to or otherwise modify or adapt the Services or create any derivative works based upon the Services;
d) de-compile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer the Services or permit any third party to do so; or
e) modify or remove any copyright or proprietary notices on the Services.
1. You agree that we may collect, process, use, disclose, store, and back-up your Data for any purpose (including the purpose of enabling you to use or access the Services and any other purpose related to provision of services to you).
2. You acknowledge and agree that:
a) where you create a user account or user profile, we may collect information from you (including personal information) in support of your registration. You authorise us to retain such inputted information;
b) where you interact with our Services, without a user account or profile, we may cache any transmitted data for a period of up to 24 hours (following which such data will be erased); and
3. You agree that we may collect and use the Data and other technical and related information, including but not limited to information about your Device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to the Services. We may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve our products or to provide services or technologies to you.
11. BACKUP OF DATA
We adhere to best practice policies and procedures to prevent data loss, including a daily system data back-up regime, but do not make any guarantees that there will be no loss of Data.
12. THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS AND YOUR DATA
1. If you enable third party applications for use in conjunction with the Services, you acknowledge that we may allow the providers of those third party applications to access your Data as required for the interoperation of such third party applications with the Services.
2. You agree that where you use any third party applications or services to interact with our Services in any way, you do so at your own risk and on the understanding that we are not responsible for any claims or loss arising out of, or in any way related to, your use of such third party applications or services and/or the interaction of such third party applications or services with our Services.
13. WARRANTIES AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
1. We do not warrant that the use of the Services will be uninterrupted or error free. Among other things, the operation and availability of the systems used for accessing the Services, including public telephone services, computer networks, the internet and any Device, can be unpredictable and may from time to time interfere with or prevent access to the Services. We are not in any way responsible for any such interference or prevention of your use of or access to the Services.
2. You warrant and acknowledge that:
a) you are authorised to use and access the Services and to access the information and Data that you input into the Services, including any information or Data input into the Services by any person you have authorised to use the Services.
b) you are authorised to access the processed information and Data that is made available to you through your use of the Services (whether that information and Data is your own or that of anyone else);
d) you are responsible for authorising any person who is given access to information or Data, and you agree that we have no obligation to provide any person access to such information or Data without your authorisation and may refer any requests for information to you to address; and
e) the provision of, access to, and use of, the Services is on an "as is" basis and at your own risk;
f) it is your sole responsibility to determine that the Services meet your personal needs and requirements and are suitable for the purposes for which they are used;
g) you remain solely responsible for complying with laws applicable to you; and
h) it is your responsibility to check that storage of and access to your Data via the Services will comply with laws applicable to you (including any laws requiring you to retain records).
3. You acknowledge and warrant that if you use our Services on behalf of or for the benefit of anyone other than yourself (whether a body corporate or otherwise):
a) you are responsible for ensuring that you have the right to do so;
d) the provision of, access to, and use of, the Services is on an "as is" basis and at your (and that person’s) own risk.
14. OUR LIABILITY
1. You acknowledge and agree that the Services cannot be tested in every possible combination, operating condition or application, and how and for what purpose the Services are used by you is not within our control.
2. To the maximum extent permitted by law:
a) we exclude all warranties and representations as to the correctness, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, currency, reliability, timeliness or usefulness of any information or other content posted on the Services;
b) we do not guarantee that the Services, or the server supporting the Services, are free from defects, viruses or other harmful components, or will be uninterrupted or error free;
c) we accept no liability for the loss of Data where such loss is wholly or partly caused by factors beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, failure or fault in the hosted environment of the Services, defective network or internet connections, defective equipment utilised by you or incorrect operation by you of your own Device or other access facilities;
d) we shall not be responsible for any disclosure, use, modification or deletion of your Data resulting from any access by third party application providers; and
e) neither us, nor our directors, officers, employees, contractors or agents, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or other loss or damage to any person or entity, however caused (whether by negligence or otherwise), arising in connection with your use of, or inability to use, the Services, or reliance upon any of the content or other information posted on the Services.
3. Save for any terms, conditions, guarantees, warranties, indemnities or other rights which may arise under the Australian Consumer Law or other legislation and which cannot be excluded:
a) all warranties, whether express or implied including warranties as to fitness for any purpose and merchantability are expressly excluded; and
b) to the extent legally possible any liability that we may have to the User in relation to the Services which cannot be excluded shall be limited to, at our discretion:
1. either the supplying of the Services again; or
2. the payment of the cost of having the Services supplied again.
c) we shall not be liable for any injury loss expense or damages of any kind whatsoever or however arising whether directly, indirectly, consequently or contingently to any person or property and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we shall not be liable for any losses, expenses or damages caused by delays or any other reasons or additional expenses incurred by the User including losses of prospective profits or actual profits incurred by the User.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our officers, employees and agents harmless ("those indemnified") from and against any action, liability, claim, loss, damage, proceeding, expense (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by any of those indemnified, whether directly or indirectly, in connection with:
b) your breach of any obligation you may have to us;
c) any breach or inaccuracy in any of your representations or warranties; or
d) your use or access of the Services;
e) your consumption of any food, beverage or good procured through the Services;
f) any Data submitted by you;
g) our possession, processing, use or other handling of the Data or related data, documentation or records;
i) us making available information or Data to any person with your authorisation.
16. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND RELEASE
1. You acknowledge and agree that:
a) we are neither an agent nor otherwise associated with any Merchant;
b) you must resolve all disputes directly with the Merchant or Delivery Provider (as relevant);
c) Merchants and Delivery Providers are solely responsible for their interactions with you and any and all claims, injuries, illnesses, damages, liabilities, and costs ("Claims") suffered by you, in connection with your interaction with or provision of goods and/or services to you by any Merchant or Delivery Provider (as applicable);
d) by using or accessing the Services, you may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language, and that the results of any search or entering of a particular URL may automatically and unintentionally generate links or references to objectionable material. Nevertheless, you agree to use or access the Services at your sole risk and that we shall not have any liability to you for any content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable; and
e) Merchants are solely responsible for: (i) determining whether or not any supply of goods and/or services they make to you through our Services should be subject to GST (and the rate of GST); and (ii) providing you (upon request) with a Valid Tax Invoice in respect of any such supply.
2. You agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release us from any and all Claims suffered by you, in connection with:
a) your interaction with or provision of goods and/or services to you by any Merchant or Delivery Provider;
b) any loss, cost or damage you suffer as a result of (or in any way connected to) any food, beverage or goods purchased through our Services from a Merchant;
c) any loss, cost or damage you suffer as a result of (or in any way connected to) any food, beverage or goods purchased through our Services which are (and/or are to be) delivered by a Delivery Provider;
d) any loss, cost or damage you suffer as a result of a Merchant’s failure to correctly classify (for GST purposes) any supply of goods and/or services to you and/or to provide you with a Valid Tax Invoice for any such supply;
17. FEEDBACK AND REVIEW
1. From time to time, we may request that you provide us with feedback or reviews on the Services. You are not obliged to provide such feedback.
2. From time to time, we may also request that you provide us with feedback or reviews with respect to the Merchants who offer food, beverages and goods on our Services. You are not obliged to provide such feedback.
3. You acknowledge and agree that we, at our sole discretion, may determine whether your comment is to be published on our Services.
4. You acknowledge and agree that where you intend to post any negative review or comment with respect to our services on our Services or on any external review site or social media platform, you will contact us and provide us with an opportunity to discuss your concerns before publishing such negative review or comment.
18. SOCIAL MEDIA
2. With respect to social media, for the purposes of marketing and/or promotion, you hereby acknowledge and authorise us to:
a) upload, publish, post or repost any content which directly or indirectly references content that you have uploaded, published, posted or reposted in respect of us and/or our Services;
b) upload, publish, post or repost any content which directly or indirectly references content that you have uploaded, published, posted or reposted in respect of any Merchant and/or any food, beverages or goods offered by a Merchant; and
c) make use of any publicly available information (including venue information and imagery) for the purposes of any publication, post or repost.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, by using the Services, you agree and consent to us undertaking any of the activities contemplated by clause 18(2) without the need to obtain any further consent from you.
2. Upon termination, you shall cease all use of the Services, and destroy and/or return all copies, full or partial, of the Services as well as all revisions, enhancements and upgrades of the Services.
20. SERVICES AVAILABILITY
Whilst we intend that the Services should be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, it is possible that on occasions the Services may be unavailable. If for any reason we have to interrupt the Services for longer periods than we would normally expect, we will use reasonable endeavours to publish in advance details of such activity on the Services. We will not be liable to you or any other person for any unavailability of or interruptions to the use of or access to the Services.
21. ASSIGNMENT AND NOVATION
You may not assign or transfer any rights under these to any other person without our prior written consent.
22. OUR RIGHTS
23. GOVERNING LAW
Notices must be sent to email@example.com or to any other email address notified by email to you by us.
Notices to you may be sent via electronic messages, including email, text message/SMS, or mobile push notifications, to the email address or numbers which you provided when setting up your access to the Services.
26. RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
27. VARIATION TO TERMS