Welcome to the customer driven ordering solutions provided by HungryHungry Holding Pty Ltd (A.C.N 636 757 214), HungryHungry Trading Pty Ltd (A.C.N 637 773 276), HungryHungry Employment Pty Ltd (A.C.N. 637 773 203) and HungryHungry IP Holding Pty Ltd (A.C.N 626 749 406) (together, "HungryHungry").
HungryHungry and its associated entities (together, "we", "us" or "our") provide food, beverage and goods ordering services through our Platforms and Applications.
These Terms of Trade are intended to explain our obligations as a service provider and your obligations as a Referrer.
If you do not agree to any of the terms of this Agreement you must not partake in the Referral Program.
If you have any questions please contact us by email via email@example.com
"Existing Business" is defined as a business currently trading on the HungryHungry Platform
"New Business" is defined as a business HungryHungry does not currently support on its Platform
"New Trade" is defined as the first 50 successful consumer orders transacted through the HungryHungry platform by a New Business
"Payment Date" is defined as the 25th of the month after New Trade has commenced
"Referee" is defined as business or individual from a potential New Business a Referrer agrees to introduce to HungryHungry
"Referee Payment" is defined as the compensation paid to Referees by HungryHungry upon New Trade
"Referrer" is defined as the business or individual within an Existing Business who agrees to introduce a potential New Business to HungryHungry
"Referrer Payment" is defined as the compensation paid to Referrers by HungryHungry upon New Trade
- The Referral Program will commence on November 2022 and cease accepting referrals on 30 June 2023;
- Payment and Payment Dates valid until 30 September 2023;
- HungryHungry reserves the right to withdraw the Referral Program at its own discretion.
- The number of Referees or New Businesses a Referrer can nominate under this program is unlimited;
- In the event a Referrer is nominated by two separate Referees, only the first Referee will be recognised as a successful Referee and eligible for receipt of Referee Payment;
- Participants acknowledge they are not 'employees' of HungryHungry and there is no relationship of employment created or resulting from participation in this Referral Program.
FEES AND PAYMENTS
- HungryHungry will make Referrer Payments of $250 HungryHungry Gift Voucher, to be used at any participating HungryHungry venue to successful Referrers on the Payment Date;
- By participating in the Referral Program, the Referrer agrees it has the prior written consent of the Referee to disclose or make any Confidential information available to HungryHungry for the purposes of the Referral Program;
- Each party will preserve the confidentiality of all Confidential Information of the other obtained in connection with the Referral Program.
- Nothing in this Referral Program constitutes a transfer of any Intellectual Property Rights.