Get ready to unleash your wanderlust with HungryHungry and Velocity Points for business program! Get your travel fix, indulge in mouthwatering cuisine, and explore mind-blowing destinations. Let the adventure begin!
Hungry for up to 40,000 Velocity Points for your Business?
Connect HungryHungry to a Velocity Points earning business account (Velocity Account) today and start earning Velocity Points for your business when your customers order through your HungryHungry platform!
It's super easy to start earning Velocity Points for your business. For every $1 service fee paid, your business will earn 1 Velocity Point for your business.*
And that's not all! If you are entering into a new service agreement with HungryHungry, you can earn a special sign-on bonus of up to 40,000 Velocity Points for your business!* That's right, simply sign up today and you'll be well on your way to enjoying the exclusive perks of being a Velocity Points for your business member.
Don't let this opportunity slip through your fingers. Start rewarding your business today and you could be on the next flight out to your dream vacation with the Velocity Points for business program.
Not a Velocity Points for your business member yet? No worries! Joining is absolutely free, quick, and easy and all you need is your ABN.^ Don't miss out on the amazing benefits and rewards that await you.
Not a Velocity Points for your business member yet?
What is HungryHungry?
HungryHungry is a technology platform that allows food and beverage customers to order and pay at the table via a QR code, or from home via their web browser for pickup or delivery.
Am I eligible to earn Velocity Points for my business through HungryHungry?
Only those venues that have signed a Service Agreement with HungryHungry are eligible to earn Velocity Points for their business.
Who can apply for HungryHungry?
Any food and beverage business (for example a restaurant, bar, pub, cafe) that allows customers to dine in the venue and would like their customers to order and pay from their table, or any venue that allows their customers to order pickup and delivery online. They must have an ABN.
How can I apply to be a HungryHungry Partner?
Complete the online form above or follow this link, so HungryHungry can start the process for your business.
How do I link my Velocity for business account with my HungryHungry account?
- Login to your HungryHungry account.
- Head to Change Store Setup, select Velocity Business and ensure your ABN is correct and matches the ABN of your business' Velocity Points earning account.
Where will I see the Velocity Points I earn for my business via HungryHungry?
Velocity Points for your business will appear in its Rewards Portal.
How can I claim missing Velocity Points?
Please allow up to 30 days for your Velocity Points to be reflected in your business' Rewards Portal. If your business' Velocity Points are still not showing after 30 days, please go to the HungryHungry Help Centre https://help.hungryhungry.com and search "missing velocity points" and provide your HungryHungry account details and the details of your transaction, date and a member of the HungryHungry team will respond to you within 2 business days.
Can my business transfer the Velocity Points its earned from HungryHungry to an individual's Velocity Frequent Flyer account?
Yes. Velocity for business members can transfer Velocity Points in the Rewards Portal to the account of an eligible employee, who is also a Velocity Frequent Flyer member. Please note there is a minimum point transfer of 3,000 Points.
How many Velocity Points for my business will I earn via HungryHungry?
To earn Velocity Points for your business, it must be a current Velocity for business member or become one within 60 days of signing up with HungryHungry. You can earn Velocity Points for your business with HungryHungry, as follows:
1. If you sign up your business as a new partner with HungryHungry for the use of HungryHungry's food and beverage ordering platform, your business will earn 40,008 Velocity Points as a sign-up bonus. These Velocity Points will be credited to the Velocity account associated with your ABN in 12 equal monthly installments of 3,334 points per month, over a 12-month period. If the agreement between your business and HungyHungry is cancelled, terminated or expires during this 12-month period, any remaining Velocity Points not yet credited will be forfeited.
2. Earn 1 Velocity Point for your business for every $1 spent on eligible service transaction fees (including GST).
^For more information about becoming a Velocity Points for business (Velocity) member please see the Terms and Conditions.
*HungryHungry Partner Terms & Conditions
Velocity has partnered with HungryHungry to permit hospitality businesses signed up with HungryHungry to earn Velocity Points for their business (Velocity Business) as follows:
- Sign Up Offer – If your hospitality business becomes or is an existing Velocity Business member (Member), and it opens a new HungryHungry account, it could earn a sign-up bonus of 3,334 Velocity Points per month over a 12-month period, provided that the account remains active. Bonus Velocity Points are credited in arrears in 12 equal monthly instalments up to a maximum of 40,008 Velocity Points. HungryHungry hospitality business partners will have 60 days after sign-up to HungryHungry to link their Velocity Points earning business account and properly notify HungryHungry, if not already a Member.
- Ongoing Earn – Members may also earn Velocity Points on an ongoing basis, when the linked hospitality business uses the HungryHungry platform at a rate of 1 Velocity Point for every eligible $1 spent on service fees to HungryHungry (including any GST, value added tax, sales tax or similar taxes).
Please allow up to 30 business days after completing the relevant earn activity for Velocity Points to be allocated. Velocity Points are not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Businesses can de-link or manage linked accounts at any time through the HungryHungry account settings.